With the hugely anticipated FIFA 17 set for worldwide release on Thursday September 29th, football fans have been busy trawling the internet to see how their favourite stars have been ranked in the game.
Major League Soccer has been included in FIFA releases for a long while now and naturally, we wanted to take a sneak peek at just how Orlando City SC stack up in 2016.
Here’s a few key observations from the September 20th FIFA 17 roster update below…
- Kaká is unsurprisingly Orlando City SC‘s highest rated player with an overall rating of 82, (81 last year)
- Orlando City SC‘s lowest rated player is Orlando City B regular Richie Laryea with an overall rating of 55
- Hadji Barry is Orlando City SC‘s fastest player in FIFA 17 with a pace rating of 87 beating Carlos Rivas with 85
- The highest rated Orlando City SC dribblers are both Matías Pérez García and Kaká, each rating at 80
- The strongest Orlando City SC player in FIFA 17 is José Aja with a physicality rating of 80 while Julio Baptista is only 75
- 2015 MLS Rookie of the Year Cyle Larin now boasts an overall rating of 72, (71 last year)
*All images courtesy of Futhead.com*