(Credit: Orlando City SC)
Each and every September, football fans rejoice at the release of the new video game in the hugely adored EA Sports FIFA series.
With FIFA 18 released to the world on September 29th, we couldn’t help but take a look at how our Orlando City SC heroes have been rated in the game.
Here’s a few key observations from the initial FIFA 18 roster update below…
- Kaká is unsurprisingly Orlando City SC‘s highest rated player with an overall rating of 80, (82 last year)
- Orlando City SC‘s lowest rated players are Orlando City B regulars Richie Laryea and Conor Donovan, each with an overall rating of 58
- Hadji Barry is Orlando City SC‘s fastest player in FIFA 18 with a pace rating of 87, beating Carlos Rivas with 85
- The highest rated Orlando City SC dribbler is Kaká with a rating of 78 followed by Rafael Ramos at 73
- The strongest Orlando City SC player in FIFA 18 is Scott Sutter with a physicality rating of 79 followed by Cristian Higuita at 78
- 2015 MLS Rookie of the Year Cyle Larin now boasts an overall rating of 73, (72 last year)
- Pierre da Silva, Léo Pereira, PC and Mason Stajduhar don’t feature on the initial Orlando City SC roster update for FIFA 18